Current track



I Need Help

If you need urgent help PLEASE contact :

The Samaritans – They are available 24 hours a day & 365 days a year. They are understanding and can really help you!

Call Free on 116 123

You can also email them if you don’t want to talk on the phone at for an email response within 24 hours.


None urgent emotional help

Tell someone you trust. You may find it helpful to talk to your partner, a relative or a friend about your problems. They may be concerned about you and welcome the opportunity to hear what you have to say. If this is not possible, you may prefer to talk to someone else you can trust, like a faith leader or a tutor.

Your GP may be the first person you talk to about your mental health problems. If you have a good relationship with your doctor, you may find it helpful just to know there is someone you can talk to about the feelings you are having. Your GP may refer you to specialist services if he/she feels they will help you.

If you are unhappy with your own doctor, you can ask to see another doctor at the same practice or can visit a different practice within your area. If you are unsure where to find other doctor’s surgeries, use the ‘Find a local health service’ search facility on the NHS Choices website.

Anxious Minds Counselling

‘North East only’ We have over 30 counsellors who specialise in helping people with mental health problems. We don’t have waiting lists so you will be seen within a week although usually within a day or two. This is available to anyone who can visit us at Wallsend in Newcastle and it is donation based.

Telephone us: 0191 262 0305

Email us:

Visit our website: